Devonport Fleet Servicing
Rotech Automotive provides independent management of your entire car fleet. Fleet management and maintenance are not your core business functions – they're ours.
Rotech Automotive cover all areas of fleet maintenance including regular servicing, repairs, mid-contract inspections and end of lease preparation. Whatever the size of your fleet, Rotech Automotive offers a servicing package to suit your requirements. Call us now to discuss details or make a fleet service appointment online!
Rotech Automotive are confident that our mechanics will be able to provide professional mechanical service, increase reliability, improve on the down time and efficiency of your vehicles, as well as reduce your fleet servicing costs. Outsourcing fleet maintenance to realize direct cost reductions is undeniably attractive for many businesses, however there are also longer-term cost savings you can achieve with Rotech Automotive, plus you will only need to deal with a single point of contact. When outsourcing fleet management with Rotech Automotive, we can assist you in analyzing overall budget impact and looking at both direct and indirect maintenance cost savings over your 3 - 5 year plan. You can be assured of a hassle free Fleet Car Servicing as Rotech Automotive can service fleets of all sizes from cars and vans through to light commercials.
Benefits of Fleet Servicing
Devonport car service Rotech Automotive can help you realize direct benefits of outsourcing your fleet, allowing you focus on everyday tasks of running your business, minicipality and county government. Fleet Servicing at Rotech Automotive offers the following benefits:
• Improved business efficiency. Clients often realize they can focus more on core business activities due to reduced time spent on their fleet. Related benefits include increased fleet availability, enhanced reliability, optimised cash flow and improved productivity.
• Increased service and satisfaction. Enhanced quality car parts availability, better fleet scheduling flexibility, quicker turnaround on repairs, and improved reliability.
• Reduced fleet operating costs. Organisations can utilise our best practices to achieve fleet maintenance economies of scale they wouldn't otherwise realize. Additionally, Rotech Automotive purchase and manage fleet parts inventory, eliminating inventory carrying costs.
• Increase vehicle lifecycles with quality testing standards ensuring all preventive maintenance and repairs are completed to specifications.
• Improved accuracy. When trusting fleet maintenance and management functions to a professional, you have greater awareness of fleet and user metrics. Additionally, Rotech Automotive can benchmark your fleet stats against similar fleets to help with driver training and education, or fuel and vehicle purchasing decisions.
• Reduced capital investment. When contracting our fleet maintenance service, you reduce the need to invest your capital funds in non-core business functions. Additionally, more stringent and timely maintenance improves vehicle lifecycles and reduces or eliminates the need for emergency and loan cars.
• Advanced control. Rotech Automotive establish a partnership with our customers. Our clients can direct us from the highest level by telling what needs to be repaired and our mechanics take care of the maintenance and servicing.
Take advantage of our professional fleet maintenance and management resources. We'll design a maintenance services plan that will fit your unique needs, and let you get back to business. Total business operating costs, car maintenance and repair costs, vehicle utilization, downtime and repair turnaround - you can get it all with Rotech Automotive car fleet servicing. Call Devonport car service now or make a fleet servicing appointment online!